Maintain the highest possible level of safety with our crane services.
Our fully certified employees can help you and your team with a variety of jobs, including setting up or breaking down a pad site, lifting casing, pipes, and oilfield equipment, such as coil tubing injectors. All operators are NCCCO and/or NCCER certified with experience averages greater than 10 years.
Our Crane Fleet includes road-mobile hydraulic truck cranes and rough terrain cranes. Our crane sizes include 40 Ton, 60 Ton, 100 Ton, 135 Ton, 140 Ton, and 160 Ton and are annually certified to OSHA CFR 1910.180 and 1910.184 standards.
Pro’s Cranes can be used from Oilfield jobs to Construction Sites for many different types of jobs:
- Wireline – hold up wire line lubricators and wire line guns
- Coil Lubricator – Hold up even the heaviest of coil lubricators
- Construction – build facilities, steel erection, and move structures
- Landscape – Move trees, rocks, etc.
All cranes are equipped with CraneStar software.
Boom Truck Services
Access to the highest quality boom trucks available.
Each unit will be operated by a fully certified and competent expert who have years of experience. Our personal assistance will see you successfully through your project from the beginning to the end.
Pro can offer you 40 ton OSHA-Certified Boom Trucks with trained and licensed operators as well as:
- Site analysis
- Quick response to any emergency lifts
- Safe and efficient loading, unloading and hoisting of materials
- All necessary sidewalk and roadway permits