Pro’s Pump division offers 2,500 horsepower Frac Pumps with CAT or MTU engines, CAT or Allison transmissions, and 4 to 4.5” fluid ends with centrifugal mounted pumps.
Pumps can be operated locally or remotely from a command center or a wireline unit. Additional information includes:
- Up to 15k working pressure
- 2” and 3” 1502 flow iron available (All iron I.D. tested and charted annually)
- Suction hoses w/ 206 hammer union connections are utilized
- Data acquisition system available for recording pressure, rates and tests. Information from the system can be emailed and or downloaded to a zip drive for the customer. Recordings can be done down to the second.
- Flow line restraint system available and utilized 100% of the time per company policy
Types of work:
- Pump Downs
- TIV / Toe Preps
- Packer work
- Loading the well
- Casing test and charting
- Miscellaneous pump support